Sunday 17 June 2018

END OF YEAR SELF-ASSESSMENT



Well, last term, last post, last year at the high school. What can I do now? Next year I will study at the Lucia de Medrano and I will study subjects bound to medicine. I hope to go with my friends in the same class. About studying English, I think next year is perfect to start going to extra classes to improve and learn more. Also next year, I will try going abroad to improve also. But how was this last term? The last term has been great. I have learnt a lot. By subjects, in English, I think my best skill was Speaking. I think, in my project, I was very good, with a lot of confidence. Also I was not nervous, which was a big problem when I started the High School. Also I was great at Translation. I have improved a lot in this aspect. My worst skill this term was Writing or Vocabulary. In ICT I have learnt a lot. Maria is a very good teacher. We have learnt how to do a “infografía”. In this project Paula was my partner. Also we did an awesome project in which we had to wear as a painting. I made American gothic. It was amazing. I have passed a very good time. In the last bilingual subject, EF, I enjoyed too much. I learnt how to play volleyball, how to jump. This term we had to make a class. I learnt how to be a teacher for one day. I didn’t like. But in general I laughed a lot, I learnt a lot and I enjoyed a lot. What a form to finish this year. I will never forget this school year. Good luck to everyone in the future.

2 comments: